save time doing what REALLY works for you
Eat right for good
with diet that suits your genetic makeup
Know what supplements to take
save money and avoid problems
ALL based on YOUR genetic uniqueness
Want to eliminate the guesswork and get down to what will work for you? I am now offering FULL sequencing of relevant genes to really narrow down what you need to lose weight and get healthy.
Let’s unlock your DNA- lose fat weight and reach your optimal health
Click here for the brochure from designs for health whom I am partnering with to bring you this service.
What genes are getting tested?
The test looks at 5 loci (gene markers) that code for:
- fat absorption
- weight retention
- exercise requirement
- insulin resistance and glucose balance
- nutritional requirements
This test only concentrates on genetic markers that have the most impact for weight management. NO disease markers will be looked at.
Will it be accurate?
At least 99% accurate for those loci (gene markers) in your genes. This is because full sequence analysis is done. Others only do partial sequence called SNP analysis (often pronounced as snip).
To use an analogy, looking at a single loci in your genes is like having to watch a full movie. SNP analysis is like watching a trailer of that movie and then forming a movie review from that, while full sequencing is taking the time and effort to watch the movie from beginning to end to give a review. The difference is tremendous.
How long will it take?
It takes about 4 weeks to get results because it is a full analysis.
What do we do in the meantime?
Depending on your health status, protocols can vary greatly.
Some clients require a preliminary priming diet to improve their body’s receptivity to a more permanent diet change.
Others require managing underlying problems that will get in the way of getting the desired results. Problems such as digestive and absorption issues, hormonal imbalances, adrenal fatigue, detox issues or even quenching underlying inflammation has to be addressed for this to work.
What will I get back?
A twenty plus page report outlining the findings.
Don’t worry. It will be put in plain simple English. No gobbledygook. Just simple instructions on:
- what exercise type
- how much and how often
- a sample workout
- how much protein, fats and carbs to take
- sample menu
- what supplements to take
How much will it cost me?
- The test itself retails for $479.00 and full payment is required at collection time.
- To help you implement the changes, a basic weekday counseling package excluding the test is $430 which includes:
- Initial Consult, Health Assessment and DNA collection (about 2 hours)
- 2 half-hour video consults during office hours (Skype/Google Hangouts/Facetime)
- 3 in-office hour long consults during office hours
- Weekend packages and additional services such as bringing my services to your location, cooking lessons and even kitchen makeover are available. Contact me to ask for rates.
Who cannot take the test?
Any one on Beta blocker drugs such as:
- Acebutolol (Sectral)
- Atenolol (Tenormin)
- Bisoprolol (Zebeta)
- Metoprolol (Lopressor, Toprol-XL)
- Nadolol (Corgard)
- Propranolol (Inderal LA, InnoPran XL)